The Talent Quotient
The key to any company’s success? Its people—to innovate, to execute, to manage, to lead. But as workers find more job options that suit their lifestyles and career goals, employers must compete harder to appeal to them. Here’s how companies are finding, developing, and keeping top talent.
Natasha Dzhola for Quartz
Enrich your perspective. Embolden your work. Become a Quartz member.
Your membership supports a team of global Quartz journalists reporting on the forces shaping our world. We make sense of accelerating change and help you get ahead of it with business news for the next era, not just the next hour. Subscribe to Quartz today.
- PEOPLE GET READYThe rise of the chief human resources officerQuartz at Work • December 21, 2018
- CAREER CALCULATORHow much is your job offer actually worth?Quartz at Work • December 10, 2018
- VITAL SIGNSThe most screwed-up employee perk in America (and the man who just might fix it)Quartz at Work • December 10, 2018
- NEW SCHOOLWho says talent development has to stop when an employee moves on?Quartz at Work • December 6, 2018
- PERKS PROLIFERATINGA growing share of US white-collar workers’ pay comes in the form of perksQuartz at Work • December 3, 2018
- WELL WELL WELLQuiz: Are you really ready to embrace the latest employee wellness trends?Quartz at Work • December 3, 2018
- PERENNIALSPerennials, not millennials, will trigger the next wave of talent retention effortsQuartz at Work • December 3, 2018
- EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODYIf your CEO has a coach, maybe you deserve one tooQuartz at Work • November 27, 2018
- TELL IT LIKE IT ISThe surprising fragility of a powerful perk: company cultureQuartz at Work • November 27, 2018
- DARING TO DO IT ALLThe best new perks for working parentsQuartz at Work • November 27, 2018