Kevin Ashton led pioneering work on RFID (radio frequency identification) networks, for which he coined the term "the Internet of Things," and co-founded the Auto-ID Center at MIT. Kevin pioneered the sensor-based technology that...
- "BEFORE I BEGIN"Starting with failure is good for creativity, as long as you get startedQuartz • June 10, 2015
- EVOLUTIONARY WARStop coddling your dog—he’s 99.9% wolfQuartz • December 19, 2013
- TRIP ON THISThe real magic of Christmas: How to string lights without a single extension cordQuartz • December 17, 2013
- HARLEM TAKERSWhy the deejay behind the “Harlem Shake” didn’t receive a dimeQuartz • August 20, 2013
- TWEETO ERGO SUMHow to become internet famous for $68Quartz • April 17, 2013
- THE HARLEM MAKEYou didn’t make the Harlem Shake go viral—corporations didQuartz • March 28, 2013