William MacAskill is the cofounder of 80,000 Hours and author of Doing Good Better.
- TIME TO GET REALForget resolutions—use these nerdy lifehacks to make life a little better in a lot of waysQuartz • January 3, 2016
- SILENCING THE CYNICS5 criticisms of billionaire mega-philanthropy, debunkedQuartz • December 4, 2015
- DO GOOD BETTERMark Zuckerberg’s donation is a perfect model for how anyone can change the worldQuartz • December 2, 2015
- GIVING TO RECEIVEThis couple lives on 6% of their income so they can give $100,000 a year to charityQuartz • October 9, 2015
- DECISIONS DECISIONSHere’s how to find a career that is both personally satisfying and will make a differenceQuartz • September 25, 2015
- ECONOMICS OF DISEASEThis week, let’s dump a few ice buckets to wipe out malaria tooQuartz • August 18, 2014
- CANNIBALSThe cold, hard truth about the ice bucket challengeQuartz • August 14, 2014