Eshe Nelson is an economics and markets reporter at Quartz in London, covering everything from the future of finance to inequality. Before joining Quartz, she was a markets reporter at Bloomberg News, primarily covering bonds and currencies in the UK and Europe.
- A VIRTUAL REBELLIONCovid-19 won’t stop the climate emergency—but will it stop climate-change protests?Quartz • April 28, 2020
- FUTURE OF WORDSThe jobs of the future require an entirely new vocabularyQuartz • August 12, 2019
- VALUE JUDGMENTSOne of the world’s most influential economists is on a mission to save capitalism from itselfQuartz • July 22, 2019
- STERLING CREDENTIALSThe next UK prime minister is bad for the pound—whoever he isQuartz • July 16, 2019
- FACE VALUEBritish mathematician and codebreaker Alan Turing will feature on the new £50 banknoteQuartz • July 15, 2019
- NEW NEW DEMOCRACYOut with the new, in with the old: Greeks hand power back to the conservativesQuartz • July 8, 2019
- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING?A strong US jobs report puts the markets, the Fed, and the data at oddsQuartz • July 5, 2019