Liane Davey is an organizational psychology expert and the co-founder and principal at 3COze Inc and the New York Times bestselling author of "You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done."
- FIGHTING BACKA psychologist’s guide to speaking up against your industry’s Harvey WeinsteinQuartz at Work • October 11, 2017
- LONELY ON TOPHow to be an overachiever—without making everyone secretly hate youQuartz • July 13, 2017
- AHEMThree psychological strategies women can use to combat manterruptions at workQuartz • June 19, 2017
- Uber has crossed the line from motivating employees to actively manipulating themQuartz • April 7, 2017
- Why companies fire strong performers: Lessons from the New York Times’ ousted theater criticQuartz • February 23, 2017
- CHIN UPThe scariest, most anxiety-provoking bosses to work for—and how to cope with themQuartz • February 20, 2017