Arielle brings Quartz's stories to life using animation, stop motion, and video editing. She works on every subject matter under the sun, from NAFTA, to creepy artificial intelligence apps. Previously, she worked at The Wall...
- AUGMENTED REALITY BONUS FEATURETry the scientifically proven “memory palace” technique to remember everythingQuartz • March 4, 2020
- CLASSIC BLACKFACERetroactive blackface is a bad way of getting more characters of color into the literary canonQuartz • February 5, 2020
- CANINE KINGThe top dog breed in the US has remained the same for almost 30 yearsQuartz • April 24, 2018
- BEYHIVE RISINGThe messages in Beyoncé’s Coachella show that black Americans heard loud and clearQuartzy • April 16, 2018
- ICE ICE MAYBEA drone the size of a small car could be the future of clean energy maintenanceQuartz • April 2, 2018
- AN OLYMPIC VOIDA Vantablack art installation in Pyeongchang creates a stunning visual illusionQuartzy • February 22, 2018
- FIREWORKS FIZZLEGet ready for a less colorful Lunar New Year in ChinaQuartz • February 16, 2018